Under the command of Deputy Chief of Naval Region 4 Senior Captain Trinh Xuan Tung, the crew-members have set up quarantine areas on the warships, developed COVID-19 prevention and control plans, taken care of troops' health, and continued their training with strong determination of achieving the highest possible results at the upcoming Army Games 2021.
On July 25, the warships joined a fleet review in the city in celebration of the 325th founding anniversary of the Russian Federation Navy.
The People's Army Newspaper would like to introduce a number of photos of the warships' pandemic prevention and control activities.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Teleconferences COVID-19 prevention, treatment in Germany, Russia
- HCM City enters third stage of COVID-19 prevention as transmission risk still high
- 800 healthcare professionals trial tuberculosis vaccine for COVID-19 prevention
- HCM City maintains Covid-19 prevention suspension for some services
- Remote health check-up platform, COVID-19 prevention app launched
- Teleconferences talk COVID-19 prevention, treatment in Germany, Russia
- Hanoi should extend social distancing for another week: COVID-19 prevention committee
- What role does the Ministry of Emergency Management play in COVID-19 prevention and control?
- Coronavirus Study Says NYC Had 10,000 Active COVID-19 Cases Weeks Before ‘First Case’ Annoucned On March 1
- Active Covid-19 cases down to 40 as five more recover in Hanoi
- VFF donates VNĐ500 million for COVID-19 prevention and control
- HCM City steps up inspections of COVID-19 prevention measures
Vietnamese frigates active in COVID-19 prevention and control have 218 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Asia News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.