Mumbai: Four new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Maharashtra on Monday, taking the total number of COVID-19 cases in the state to 37, the state Health Ministry said.
Among the four new cases, three have been reported from Mumbai and one from Navi Mumbai. Maharashtra has recorded the highest number of coronavirus cases in India.
Health minister Rajesh Tope earlier on Saturday evening announced that shopping malls across the state will remain closed till month-end.
A total of 110 cases of coronavirus, including 17 foreign nationals, have been confirmed across India, Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said on Sunday.
Two people have so far died of the infection in the country so far. The virus had first emerged in China`s Wuhan city in December last year.
- New measles case confirmed in Los Angeles County, bringing total to 6 for the year
- Health officials report 4 new measles cases in Washington
- Health paradox: New diabetes cases fall even as obesity rises
- Another case of measles reported in Butte County, total rises to 11
- Rosehill Resources Inc. Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
- First Financial Northwest, Inc. Reports First Quarter Net Income of $1.9 Million or $0.19 per Diluted Share
- Werner Enterprises Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
- American Airlines Group Reports First-Quarter 2019 Profit
- Martin Marietta Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
- Independent Bank Corporation Reports 2019 Second Quarter Results
- Green Brick Partners, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results
Maharashtra reports 4 new Coronavirus cases, total count stands at 37 have 224 words, post on zeenews.india.com at March 16, 2020. This is cached page on Asia News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.