Good morning from Tuoi Tre News!
– Vietnam is committed to implementing the United Nation’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, stated Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen The Phuong during the High-level Segment of the UN Economic and Social Council at the UN headquarters in New York from July 17 to 20.
– The Department of Transport of Hanoi has rejected the proposal to build a cable car crossing the Red River of the French ropeway transportation group Poma, saying the project does not match the capital’s urban planning.
– Japanese enterprises in Vietnam are looking to employ a large number of high-quality staff, chairman and CEO of the Japan External Trade Organization Hiroyuki Ishige said during a Thursday reception with Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in Hanoi.
– Vietnam has remained the first choice for Taiwanese investors in Southeast Asia with a total of capital investment reaching $31 billion so far, according to statistics released at the press conference for the Taiwan Expo 2018 to be held in Ho Chi Minh City from July 26 to 28.
— Vietnamese budget carrier Vietjet is giving 200 promotional tickets priced from VND0 for the Hanoi – Yangon route on the occasion of attending the Myanmar International Tourism Expo 2018 from July 20 to 22.
– The People’s Committee of the central province of Quang Binh has recently allowed Oxalis, the exclusive operator of tours to explore the province’s Son Doong Cave, to continue its operation at the cave known as the world’s largest until 2020 with a target of attracting 1,000 tourists a year.
– A week-long art nude photo exhibition kicked off on Friday in Hanoi, featuring 52 works by ten local photographers.
– Associate Professor – Ph.D Nguyen Ngoc Dien, vice rector of the University of Economics and Law, on Thursday was awarded the Order of Academic Palms, a French national order to distinguished academics and figures in the world of culture and education.
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 5
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 11
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 8
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 13
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 9
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 12
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 2
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 4
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 6
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 7
- Instant View: China commodity imports surge in July from a year earlier
- Exclusive: Lebanon's leaders were warned in July about explosives at port - documents
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 20 have 403 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at July 19, 2018. This is cached page on Asia News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.